Creating a super easy flower with wool can be a delightful and quick project. Here's a simple tutorial for making a basic woolen flower:
- Wool yarn in your preferred color(s)
- Crochet hook or your fingers
Instructions:Step 1: Create a Slip Knot Start by creating a slip knot. If you're using a crochet hook, make a slip knot and chain 4. If you're using your fingers, you can create a slip knot directly on your index finger.Step 2: Form the Center Ring Insert your hook into the first chain (or the slip knot if using your fingers), yarn over, and pull up a loop. You'll have two loops on your hook. Yarn over again and pull through both loops. This forms a single crochet.Step 3: Make the First Petal
- Chain 3 (this counts as the first double crochet).
- Work 2 double crochets into the center ring.
- Chain 3.
- Slip stitch into the center ring.
- Experiment with different colors and yarn textures for varied looks.
- Adjust the size of the flower by using thicker or thinner yarn and changing the hook size.
- You can make multiple flowers and string them together as a garland or use them to embellish other projects like hats or scarves.