New Knitting pattern For Gents Sweater
Looking for a new knitting project? Why not try knitting a sweater
for the special man in your life with the new knitting pattern
for gents sweater! This pattern features a classic design with a modern twist that will be sure to impress.
- 4 skeins of worsted weight yarn
- US size 8 (5mm) circular knitting needles
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle
- Using the long-tail cast-on method, cast on 100 stitches.
- Work in k2, p2 ribbing for 2 inches.
- Switch to stockinette stitch and knit until piece measures 14 inches from cast-on edge.
- Begin the cable pattern, working a 12-stitch cable every 6 rows.
- Continue working in the cable pattern until the piece measures 20 inches from cast-on edge.
- Shape the neck by binding off the center 20 stitches and finishing each side separately.
- Continue knitting each side separately until they measure 7 inches from the bound-off stitches.
- Join the shoulders using the three-needle bind-off method.
- Pick up stitches around the armholes and work in k2, p2 ribbing for 2 inches.
- Weave in all ends and block the sweater to size.
This new knitting pattern for gents sweater is perfect for those looking for a new challenge in their knitting projects. With a classic design and modern twist, it's sure to impress the special man in your life. Give it a try today!